Home Energy Assessments
Consumers Energy Helping Neighbors Program
Habitat for Humanity Capital Region is proud to partner with Consumers Energy Helping Neighbors Program to help income-eligible Consumers Energy customers receive assistance with reducing energy usage while improving comfort in their home.
Benefits of the Helping Neighbors Program include:
- A free home energy assessment
- Installation of free energy-saving products
- Useful information on ways to reduce energy in your home for long-term savings
Qualified customers may receive energy-saving upgrades like:
- LED Bulbs and Nightlights
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Water Heater Pipe Wrap
- Programmable Thermostat
- High-Efficiency Showerheads
- Kitchen/Bathroom Faucet Aerators
Get started today by visiting www.ConsumersHelpingNeighbors.com to schedule your FREE assessment online using the promotional code ARHFHC or by calling 877-448-9433, option 1.