Women Build is a program that celebrates women eliminating inadequate housing by building homes and improving communities. Women Build takes place in dozens of countries and the program seeks to direct financial assistance to women-led projects worldwide. Women Build takes place annually in May the week prior to Mother's Day.
Team of 8 ($800) & Individuals ($100/person):
- Your organization funds the materials and builds a ramp for a local resident
- Social media and website recognition
- Press release with mention of organization name (if applicable)
- Custom t-shirt
- Projects are strictly limited to groups of 8
- Lunch provided on site
- 8:00 a.m. - until project is complete (no later than 3:00 p.m.)
Payments can be made online by clicking the Paypal button below, please indicate "Women Build" in the comment section. Checks can be made out to "Habitat for Humanity Capital Region" and sent via mail or dropped off at our office.
*Update: Thank you for your interest! Women Build 2017 is now full. I f you would like to be on the waiting list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (517) 374-1313.